- Home Things Returns Policy for online purchases:
We ask that your item is sent back unused, not worn, in the original packaging, with tags, and in the same condition as you received it.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges to facilitate a change of mind return. You will send us the proof of return of your parcel with tracking.
You will receive a full refund to the value paid for the item. We will issue you this refund within 7 days of us receiving your return parcel. Refunds may take 2 - 3 days to appear in your account depending on your bank.
Due to health & safety reasons the following items are not available for return and are final sale.
- Underwear, socks & swimwear
- Consumables (perishable products – including Health and Beauty/Pharmacy products)
- Jewellery (earrings)
- Furniture, Rugs and Bulky Items Returns Policy:
- We must receive the item back in its original packaging. Please retain all parts, tools & instructions and include these with your return.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility of the customer & are non-refundable for change of mind returns
- We accept no liability for any damage that may occur in return transit.
- Once the return has been processed, we will issue you with a refund to the value paid.
- Damaged, Defective & Incorrect Returns Policy:
- If an item arrives damaged, is defective or the incorrect item has been delivered, we will work with you to arrange a replacement and/or refund as quickly as possible.
- Please get in touch with us within 72 hours of delivery, and we will work to have the issue solved as soon as possible. Please retain all original packaging for up to 72 hours in case of damage or defect with any item.
The Home Things Returns Policies includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. The warranties that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the New Zealand Consumer Law. We will always strive to ensure you are happy with your purchase & our service, we strive to operate within our legal obligations & our above policies.