Teak Wood Serving Tray (38cm x 18cm x 5cm)
Whether you're serving drinks and snacks or just keeping your cosmetics organized on your dresser, this decorative tray is here to add a little style to your space. Hand crafted in India from solid Teak wood in a natural gloss finish, this rectangular tray features a raised edge that's designed to help keep clutter from sliding off and two slots for handling.
- Material : Teak Wood.
- Natural Gloss Finish.
- Product Dimensions : 38cm (Width) x 18cm (Depth) x 5cm (Height).
- Product Weight : 0.80 Kg.
- Hand Crafted and Made in India.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Note: Wood grain & shapes will vary from tray to tray as each one is unique and will not be the same as the pictures above. Colour may vary slightly from brown and beige tones. Also, splits, cracks, minor gouges and random dark marks are common with this species of wood. They might have odd spots and knots but they are part of Mother Nature's design. They should not be considered flaws but rather part of the character and style of this piece!
About Teak Wood
• It’s natural oils make it resistant to both pests AND water, making it extremely durable and long lasting.
• It doesn’t need to be rubbed down with oils or other protective solutions, making it ideal for someone looking for a low maintenance wood.
• It’s one of the strongest types of wood and won’t crack or break easily.
• It takes almost a century for the trees to be harvested which means that it’s great for the environment since the trees live longer, but also means that there is always a limited quantity available.